Nowadays, it’s very common to listen the word “stress”, even though many people don’t know what this is. But the truth is this is body's way of responding to any kind of demand.
Many surveys says that women have a different way to react to stress than men, but it they doesn't conclude that this applies to all women. Anyway, is important to look to the signs of stress and try to fight against it.
The most common causes of stress are:
- Death of a beloved person;
- Divorce or marital separation;
- Lose of job;
- Major personal illness or injury;
- Check Pregnancy;
- Spending time in jail.
There are many signs that you have stress, such as not eating too much (or not eating at all), headaches, poor self-esteem, trouble sleeping, and others. It can unroll many illnesses by releasing stress hormones, which may cause mental health disorders like depression and anxiety, obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, abnormal heart beats, menstrual problems, and acne and other skin problems.
In order to handle this illness, it's important to follow some steps like if you are reading a tutorial of "how to guide baby roll over", the first big movement of all babies that gives her a taste of independence. They are:
- Develop a new attitude (solve your problems, be flexible, get organized and set limits are some simple things that you can do);
- Take your time to relax (take deep breaths and take your time to do things that you love to do);
- Take care of your body (get enough sleep, eat right, do some physical exercise and don't take drugs or other addictive substances);
- Connect with other people (share your thoughts, fears and insecurities);
- Help other people in the same situation;
- Ask help from a professional.